What is the purpose of the course?
- Understand important clinical and interpretational aspects of joint based MSK MRI in internal derangements
- Review cases and build confidence in reporting using a systematic, supervised method
- Increase confidence in interpreting cases and handling
Who should sign up?
- Senior residents, junior consultants
- Anyone looking to get a start on interpreting MSK MRI
- The course level is basic; it goes through common conditions for a variety of joints
Interesting… what does each course contain?
-Each course is focussed on a single or small group of joints
- Short 10-20 min didactic lectures delivered by Malini Lawande, Ankita Ahuja and Aditya Daftary on anatomy and different conditions for each joint
- MCQs that help consolidate concepts learned from the didactic lectures
- Cases (viewable on an online viewer)
- Structured reporting forms where you can fill in your findings and conclusions
- Compare your results against the experts
- Post case video with explanation from the faculty on key aspects in interpreting the case
- To see how the course works, click here
What can I expect at the end of the course?
- Have a clearer understanding of common internal derangements affecting the joint
- The ability to identify abnormalities
- Identify the pathologic mechanism by which the abnormality may have occurred
- Understand the relevance of your findings with regard to the case at hand
- Create a coherent report that addresses the clinical concerns of the referring physician
Will I get a certificate or can I get CME credits?
Upon completion of the course you will receive an e-certificate which you can print for your records
At this time, we do not have any CME credits associated with the course
What courses are available?
There are different courses for different joints
- Presently knee, but very soon, shoulder, hip/ankle, elbow/wrist will also be available
- We will soon have more courses on spine and other aspects of radiology as well
How do I sign up? When do courses start and end? How much time will it take?
You can sign up for the course by logging on to http://learn.innovisionimaging.com - The start date is any date of your choosing!
- Payment is by credit card
- If you have trouble, email us at [email protected] and we can help you with alternate payment options
- Once you sign on access is immediate and the course is available to you for a period of 8 weeks
How much does the course cost?
Course cost is Rs. 15,000
If you are a resident doctor who has been working during COVID, there is a 50% discount by using the code COVRES